Wednesday, January 30, 2013
iPod world Blog #5
I am writing about "iPod World: The End of Society?" In this piece Andrew Sullivan wrote about how many people are seeming to be on auto pilot when listening to their iPods. How people don't notice the world around them when listening to their iPods. I had a iPod touch for a very brief 3 months, I never really got into wanting to listen to it. I ended up trading it for a PSP and get way more use out of that. I don't see the big craze with the iPod. I guess maybe some people like it due to being able to not have to deal with people, or making the quiet times a little more enjoyable, or to try to get your mind to just relax. I guess I just like to hear my thoughts, I like to hear the sounds of the trees or the rain hitting the roof. I guess honestly I don't care how many people use an iPod and that those people are shutting themselves off from the world. We all are different and choose to like and dislike different things. Even though I don't listen to an iPod I still don't think I pay attention to people around me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment