Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Facebook in a Crowd Blog #6

 In the article Facebook in a Crowd by: Hal Niedzviecki, he talked about how he has a whole bunch of Facebook friends and not many real friends. He set up a "Facebook party" to try to meet some new people, and only one person ended up showing up. I suppose that for some people they do feel popular because they have so many friends on Facebook but probably only have a few true friends. Just because you have a lot of friends on Facebook it does not mean you are more likable.  I have never been one to have a whole bunch of people on my Facebook,  I honestly only have my family and my one best friend on my Facebook.  I have never got the point of  talking with people that you don't know, and for me Facebook is for sharing pictures to my family out of town. The article kinda proved my point that there is no point in having a whole crap load of Facebook friends, because in the end it does not matter how many fake friends you have. The only thing that matters is you have real friends and real people that will be there for you.

2 comments:

  1. That's hard to read! Make sure you are checking that your posts are readable after publishing!

    ReplyDelete