My name is Jennie Giles I was born and raised in Eugene, Oregon. I moved to Billings, Montana when I was 18 and came back to Oregon 7 years ago. I was almost done with the nursing program in Montana but came back due to my Grandmother being ill. I am very family orientated and have one step son who is 11 and two son's who are 2 1/2 and 6 weeks old. My two year old struggles with Autism and makes me really realize how amazing life is. I have worked as a CNA for 13 years now and am working for hospice for the last 3 years. The things that I enjoy are being with my boys, walks out in the country, fishing, reptiles, going to the coast, finding deals, and trying to find a "cure" for Autism, I like a clean house and a organized life. The things that I don't like are watching my son struggle with what we all take for granted, rude and ungrateful people, the smell of gas, bright lights, people who try to push their religion on you.
My loves!

No comments:
Post a Comment